Complete the online application form
You can apply to 1, 2 or 3 degree programmes among the first-year Masters offered at IAE Toulouse.
- The Master 2 Comptabilité-Contrôle-Audit (full-time training) is open to students from the M1 Comptabilité-Contrôle-Audit only
- The Master 2 International Marketing is available with 2 tracks :
- Innovative Services
- Innovative Technologies (double degree IAE + MBA in Thailand).
To apply to one of these masters, you must choose "Master International Marketing" on eCandidatures.
- To apply for the Master International Management in Asian Context (IMAC), you must choose "Master International Management" on eCandidatures.
Before March, 31th 2017 to the following address :
2 RUE DU DOYEN GABRIEL MARTY
31042 TOULOUSE CEDEX 9
Any application sent after the deadline (or incomplete) will be rejected
If you apply to several programmes :
- In each application file, rank (in writing) the specialties you are applying for in order of preference
- All application files must be sent or brought – in a single envelope – to the address aforementioned
Attention : to complete the parcel, the supplementary form must be sent by email, only once. If you send it multiple times, only the last version will be considered.
If you live in one of the countries concerned by the "Etudes en France" (Campus France), you must – without exception – register online : Etudes en France
This registration must be made IN ADDITION to the IAE application procedure .
List of countries concerned by the "Etudes en France" (Campus France) procedure : Algérie, Argentine, Bénin, Brésil, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Chili, Chine, Colombie, Comores, Congo-Brazzaville, Corée du Sud, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypte, Etats-Unis, Gabon, Guinée, Inde, Indonésie, Iran, Japon, Liban, Madagascar, Mali, Maroc, Maurice (Ile), Mauritanie, Mexique, Pérou, Russie, Sénégal, Syrie, Taïwan, Togo, Tunisie, Turquie, Vietnam