IAE Toulouse School of Management supports its students throughout their training, helps them to build their project and sets up the best conditions for employability. Indeed, IAE Toulouse offers, through the quality and dynamism of its services, the means necessary for success and fulfillment of its students.
- 85.6 % of Master graduates at IAE management school have found employment within 6 months
- 92.7% found jobs less than a year.
- How graduates find their own jobs ?
40.3% of graduates found their first job after internship ;
29.4% due to a direct approach or applications to jobs offers ;
15.9% through their personnal and professional network, including IAE network (Internships, Employment Day, Alumni ).
|Nature of contract *
||Level of employment*
- 81.8% of graduates are under an open-ended contract.
- 93.2% are senior executives or in top management.
- 3% have created their own businesses.
Attractive rémunération *
- Income to hire : between 1500€ and 2500€ ( average monthly net salary )
- 11.4% have a salary greater than 2500€ in early career
In France, graduates of IAE Toulouse are distributed mainly in :
- Midi-Pyrénées : 31.7%
- Ile-de-France : 12.4%
- Rest of France : 47.4%
8.5% of graduates work abroad
Most represented sectors *
The three main sectors :
- which 11.3% work in the trade sector ;
- and 9.9% in the information and communication sector ;
- Finance, Banking and Insurance : 25.9%
- Industry : 16.7%
- Account manager
- Brand manager
- Business Developer
- Communication officer
- Company Lawyer
- Engineering project management
- Financial advisor
- Financial manager
- Head of Business Unit
- Head of Marketing
- Human Resources manager
- Marketing Manager
- Middle Office manager
- Learning manager
- Product manager
- Research officer
- Risk Controller
* Survey Gradute students of 2010, conducted in 2012 by the Observatory of Student Life and the IAE management school for the Ministry of Education